Wednesday, September 13, 2023

My starlight

You are  carved onto my heart, from the very first time I saw you.. 

My soul is bound to your soul for eternity. 

You are my man, my child, my protector, caregiver and my love. 

My hero 

A love I never expected to witness 

You brightened up my world with colors and a wide spectrum of feelings, I didn’t even know i have. 

My starlight, showing me the way in the darkest nights…

I can feel your embrace and presence with me, all the time, everywhere I go. 

It is all around me… enfolding me and my fears.. 

I feel what you feel, your happiness and your pain, and I am here for you and will always be here for you,,, 

May be I am not always doing things right, but this will not stop me from trying, until I get it right. 

If I don’t try for you, who then?

No comments:

Post a Comment