Saturday, September 6, 2014

Death

Losing people to death...
Our loved ones...
I have been there.. I lost dear,,, dear people to death..

I tried alot convincing myself and thinking of it as if the people we lose, just go into another phase of life ,,

But after all, they are people, we no longer see except in our dreams..
We don't talk to them,, when we are in deep situations we don't find them hugging us, telling us it will be okay.

I was really lost between thoughts, until I found out that,, our beloved dead's existance, is defined by how we see that specific existance...

If I want a dear gone person to still exist in my life, I will think of this person in a way that will enable me to see him in my head.. Talk to him in my dreams... Share my best and worst moments with him..

People's souls are always alive... It just transfers from a state to another, from phase to phase..
We only need to understand that, not in every phase we will get the same as we usually get, when they are physically here..
We need to know, that somewhere, their souls are looking down upon us,, looking after and protecting us...

And some time after,, may be soon,, may be a little bit later, we will join our loved ones in their earlier started life..

No comments:

Post a Comment