Thursday, October 16, 2014

Beautiful death

Life... 
However bad it is.. Or good it is...
Is a mortal state... 
No matter how hard people wanna live.. They eventually will die..
I see no difference..
It's like... Being in opened water.. You swim perfectly...
And you swim and swim..
But there is no land.. You can see none...
So what you say in your mind.. Is no.... I ain't gonna give up.. I am gonna fight.. I am gonna reach the land.. I am gonna be safe!
And then you swim and swim again...
But still there is no land..
Your arms are weakened.. You can't feel your legs
Hungry, thirsty... With all the water and fish surrounding you...
Your vision weakened..
your mind just fixing on one thing.. Just one thing...
Is there is even anything on the other side?
Or am I only dreaming of something... That never really existed?
How did I end up here?
Then..... There is a choice... A second one...
Its either.. You go on and swim or you just let go and let the water take you
So you decide to give it another go, and swim...
You keep on swimming till you can't feel any of your limps... The water gets heavier by each second....and yet.. There is no land..
So.. Smiling and knowing... That this is the end... You just stop fighting .... Take a deep breath.. And stop moving... and surrender to the beautiful death :)

No comments:

Post a Comment