Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Father

Today i almost forgot you are not here anymore
I grabbed my phone, was going to call you....
But then I came to my senses...

I wish that when i miss you, 
I could dial your number and call
I wish i could tell you 
All that burdens me 
And all what goes inside
All the fire and the screams... 

I wish you could be here to guide me
Hug me and wipe away my pain... 
Father... i miss you 
I do... 

As life goes on and on
The depth of me missing you increases.. 

A crack... 
that is really hard to fix.. or fill...

i never thought this is how life would turn out like... 
coz when you were here... 
it felt like a dream
Perfect in every way... 

But now you are not here 
And life is not really fair... 

But finally, soon we will meet and we will have eternity together to spend... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment