Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The gift


I have always looked for someone…a soul… 
who would be peaceful enough to embrace my restless soul…
Someone who would see me the way I am…
Someone who would have enough room in his heart to put mine into it…

I looked so hard, till I got tired… hopeless…
I could only see darkness... pitch black...
I began to think it was only dreams and wishes...
That it is only granted to the lucky ones, and I was never one of them.
I thought I wasn’t meant to find this soul…

But out of the darkness… I found those eyes… looking at me… stripping me off everything with his gaze…
I stole a glimpse or two… wishing it would be real…  that I am not fantasizing it or hallucinating…. And to my luck, it was…
He was so dreamy I couldn’t believe he is true…
He was like water, so soft, yet slipping and strong. 
He stole my heart, from the early beginning... so early I couldn’t even understand it was actually happening…  

Like God finally took me back and that he was generous enough to gift me with him…
And whether things go right or wrong… I am thankful for knowing such a person…

Someone who doesn’t wish for things that belongs to other people… 
Content with whatever God decided for him…
Someone who has inner peace… who made me find my inner peace…
A man who is strong enough to admit his emotions… his sensitivity.. 
Who is not afraid to show me his vulnerabilities...
I will never be able to forget his gaze when he looks at me… 
And I hope I would be blessed enough to feel his gaze forever…

No comments:

Post a Comment