Monday, March 30, 2015

Me and my pet

I hesitated alot before writing this... I mean, I am talking about my pet.. Will that be weird?!
And then, I thought... I don't really care... I love my pet and I am going to write about it... About some of our situations together....

My pet is a turtle, a red eared slider to be exact. I called him "Cake", and everyday, I feel so blessed to have it in my life..

When I see Cake, I see pure cuteness and innocence..

He has a poker face all the time, because it is a turtle and it doesn't really have expressions.. Lol!

When I first got him, he used to fear me.. Whenever I get close to him, he just would either swim away or insert his head inside... He was so cute doing so...
As days went by, he got used to my face, he knows who I am...

In the beginning, It was really hard for me to know how to take care of him, feed him and a whole bunch of other stuff. And as a turtle, it needs alot of care..
But, Cake helped me, YES, HE DID!

I put his food near the aquarium, and whenever he feels hungry, he swims by the side that's near the food!

Whenever he sees me putting his food he waits and eats whatever I put to him.. He doesn't like strawberries much though.. :D

In cold times, he goes by the water heater and settles either under it or over it.. God he is so cute doing so...

Once, he got sick, I was so worried about him, so I took him to the vet... And the vet told me that cake caught a cold..

It was really hard for me to see him sick.. He didn't eat much and he was so quite.. And I was really worried all the time, afraid I would lose him... But things got better and he is fine now..

I love him so much that I decided that when he grows bigger and older, I might try to let him live back in his home.. But I am not really sure if it is good for him or not... But if it is, I will definitely do this for him...

My pet has been there for me, when things got dark and he was the one thing that made me happy...
I love everyday when he is here..  And I enjoy every moment, thankful he is here..

No comments:

Post a Comment