Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pursuit of dreams

Dreams..
When we are young, we have so many dreams..
So many dreams that we get confused which one we are going after..

I want to be a doctor, an astronaut, I want to see Mickey Mouse, I want to live forever, I want to own a castle...

Childhood is a kingdom where everything is possible and doable. There is no limits to our abilities. There is no I can do this and I can not.
There is no difference between reality and fantasies... They are all the same.

We have so many ambitions..
As time goes by, we happen to lose them gradually...Until we have may be one or nothing at all when we have the time and the abilities to fulfil one...
When we grow older there come a solid definition to truth, reality and also fantasies..
We categorize every dream we have, the ones that seem okay, we pursuit it.. The ones that are weird, most of us -not everyone-  just let go of it, considering it weird.

What if it is truely weird?
Will it pay the bills?
What if I don't make it?
What about people around me?
Will they think I am weird?
Will they support my decision if I choose to go after my dream?
Will they be judging if I don't make it?

God is here,
Sees all
Knows all... 
You don't have to show anyone your real intentions...
You don't have to explain...
Believe that you are your own judge..
You don't need to think of other people..
Their unstoppable judging..
Their killing looks...
You are your own jugde..
You don't need any of them to tell you, what to do, what not to do..
Will any of them be here when you are in a true moment of despair or need?
Will anyone care if you're the best? Or the worst?

You need to know that something as well... You might think about losing money, you might lose hope at some point... You might even think you are going to lose people... You would be thinking if it is all for a good reason...

By then remember that, you need only to follow your dreams..
Pursuit them... Be into them...
If noone is going to push you to go on... Then you be your own pusher...
Push yourself further everyday.. No, not everyday... Every moment.. With each breath you take..

Know that your dream is worth fighting for.. Know that people who care for you, will be sticking around.. Even if you don't know. When the skies clear,, you will see things clearly.
Know that noone will put you up on your feet except you..
Believe you can do it, with time, working hard, and dedicated mind and heart you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment