Monday, September 13, 2021

Invisible

It is like I am invisible

People do not see the real me

They love me for what I do for them

Not for me as a person… 


No one really understands

It is like I have to explain myself

To everyone around me… in each and every situation… 


Why do I have to?? 

I love them and care about them the way they are… 

Why do I care what they think of me? 

It suffocates me! 

I feel like I can not be myself


Can’t talk about whatever … without thinking ahead first.. 

Am I going to be well received ? 


Why can’t things be mutual and easy? 

Why can’t I talk words out casually? 

Without being judged ? 


No one cares to explain themselves to me

I do not claim to be a saint… 

But I try as much as I can…. 

I try not to judge… 

Even when I do, I never hurt anyone with harsh judgements 

I can not do it to anybody… not intentionally. 

And if I do, I am always the one to be blamed… 


I am tired… 

I feel, living alone will be much easier

No one will blame me for anything… 

It is better to be invisible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment